Louisville Website Design | Multimedia Horizon

Louisville Web Design, Web Design Agency, AdWords & Digital Marketing

Multimedia Horizon is a Louisville Web Design Agency Offering Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design & More!

Louisville Web Design | Multimedia Horizon

Web Design

Multimedia Horizon creates affordable websites in the Louisville, KY area.

Click here to learn more about our Louisville Web Design services

Louisville Web Development | Multimedia Horizon

Web Development

Offering affordable Web Development that is w3C Compliant for coding & HTML mark-up.

Louisville SEO Company | Multimedia Horizon

Search Engine Optimization

Multimedia Horizon is Louisville SEO Company practicing organic Search & on-page SEO.

Local SEO Services | Multimedia Horizon

Local SEO Services

Local SEO Services focuses on keywords targeted to a Local Search in specific geographic areas.

Web Design Services

Social Media Marketing

Louisville Social Media Marketing is similar to Social Media Marketing only at a local level.

Pay Per Click PPC Google AdWords | Multimedia Horizon

Pay Per Click PPC

Pay Per Click With Google AdWords instantly puts your website to the #1 spot on Google's first page.

Web Design Services

Inbound Marketing

Inbound marketing promotes your company online through blogs, video, SEO & Social Media Marketing.

Web Design Services

Graphic Design

From brochures to logos, Multimedia Horizon has some of the most affordable graphic design in Louisville KY.

Web Design Services


If your looking for a Louisville Photographer Multimedia Horizon offers image search optimization, onsite photography & more!

Louisville Web Design | Multimedia Horizon

SEO & Digital Marketing

Imagine your journey to Google

Maybe you are searching Google for a beauty salon or a house painter. Maybe your searching Google for a new bike or the cost of bike repair. You go to Google and enter in a search for those types of services. The keyword phrase you enter would probably be something like "beauty salons louisville" or "house painters in louisville" The search results returned come in two varieties. One variety is the 20% of advertisements that are paid for with AdWords and have the little "ad" tag next to the website. The other 80% of search results are the websites that implement SEO or Search Engine Optimization.

You can easily measure your ROI on your Digital Marketing dollar with the SEO tools Multimedia Horizon offers. A great website won't do you much good if your customers can't find it. If you have a Sandwich Shop in Louisville with an awesome Sandwich Shop website then see where your website ranks. You owe it to yourself to make sure that when someone types into Google "Sandwich Shop in Louisville" that your website shows up on the first page. Great SEO will make sure your website shows up first.